Hey guys and welcome to another blog post. This is our trip in pictures (basically a travel diary) when we went to Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain, a few weeks ago for our graduation holiday. Mallorca is actually known as the “Party Island” with us Germans here but my friends and I soon realized that the beautiful island had so much more to offer than just clubs and drinks.
- The flight over the alps (couldn’t see them because of th clouds though 😦 )
2. The beauty of the mediterranean sea…
3. …and the crowded beaches that came with it.
4. This cool guy aka Poseidon, greek god of the sea.
5. Drinks and dancing at the beach every night (Playa Cala Agulla, Cala Ratjada)…
6. … after watching the beautiful sunset (Playa Cala Gat, Cala Ratjada).
7. Attempting the “tree pose” for a good picture and failing all the time 😀
8. Turning up to Sia’s “Cheap Thrills” in the he Egyptian themed “Keops” Disco…
9. … and having drinks and chupa chupps in Disco “Physical”
10. ¡Sálvame!, Miguel!! 😉 (Playa Cala Agulla, Cala Ratjada)
(The tide was pretty high that day)
11. Visiting the capital, Palma de Mallorca for a day …
12. … and returning to Cala Ratjada for more drinks and more nights at the beach! 🙂
13. Jellyfish!!!!! 😀 (Playa Cala Gat)
14. This poor excuse of a bag of chips in the plane (Air Berlin)…… -_-
15. … and this sunset on the way back home.
Hope you enjoyed,